So, Who am I?

My name is Grace Walburn-Jones, I am a sophomore in college here at LBCC. I am working towards earning my bachelors degree in Communications! I want to work for St. Jude Children's Hospital and their fundraising team. I used to struggle in school, especially with Math, Science, and History but I could always rely on English class to be my escape. I took this class because I have always been intrigued with feature writing and columns in the paper. I am thrilled to see where I go this term! The idea of a blog is really exciting for me, it's a way for me to express myself without formal writing like essays in school.

Three Goals this Term:

1. I'd like to become confident in sending my work into papers for publication.

2.  I'd like to become a more diverse writer, not only doing essays in school but personal pieces that aren't meant for a grade.

3. Finally, I'd like to get into the rhythm of writing in my blog so that I continue to write in it even when the class is over.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Conversation with LBCC Poet Laureate Sarah Prieto

Postcard from the Future: A Visit to Buckingham Palace

A Trip Under the Sea: A Review of The Little Mermaid (2023)